Herz gebrochen traurig Liebe sms

Broken is a star tonight
as tears rolled on 2 my cheeks
they whispered in my ears
let us take ur pain away
broken is a little heart tonight....sad sms for girlfriend in english

Each drop of a Tear is Costly
ten anything in World..
But,
No One knows its value
until they hve it in their own eyes

4 Someone..............upset love sms


Hadso ke gawah hum bhi hai...Apne Dil se tabah hum bhi hai,,,
Jurm ke bina Saza-E-Mout mili...Ese Begunah hum bhi hai... latest sad sms

Chal diye woh hamko bhulakar.
Bhari mehfil me hamko rulakar.
Ab to aur nikhar gaye hai woh.
Kajal jo lagaya hai mere dil ko jalakar.....

Some people hurt by words & some by action
But the biggest hurt I believe is
that someone ignoring u when u
value them bigger than anything else!

" Fish said to water - u can't see my tears ,b'coz i m in u.
Water replied - but i feel ur tears b'coz u r in me."...

1 comment:

  1. https://magasinlievin4.blogspot.com/2016/06/lopid_19.html?showComment=1591983936933#c9211088639759357816

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Web Analytics